I've just finished this little cutie...
He's my baby bluebird. Tom thinks he looks like a Laura Ashley toy. That made me feel really proud because I love love love Laura Ashley. When we have children I can't wait to decorate their rooms in Laura Ashley style, with lots of little fat round handmade toys of course!
He even has sweet feet!
He's going in the shop right... now!
And I've been tagged! Yay! But I'm not sure if I have anything interesting anough about myself to entertain you all! Well...here goes!
1. Tom and I lived in Australia for 6 months last year. We travelled the east coast soaking in the beauty. And we even learnt to surf! I still have a big bruise on my knee to prove it.
I bought this t-shirt over there... Tom is not my friend! But I don't mean it Tom I promise!
2. Another Tom one. Even though we've been together for six and a half years, we've never spent Christmas together. We go to our own families every Christmas Eve and meet up again for New Years. Kind of strange but our own family Christmasses are so magical.
3. I made Jess the catt from Postman Pat from scratch. The real one you see on Tv. And Pat himself, and Bob the Builder, and Fifi, Bumble and the other Flowertots! I make puppets for animation working for a wonderful company. A couple of years ago we worked on The Corpse Bride and typically the day Tim Burton came to visit, I was off sick!
4. When I was 14 I was in a film with Olympia Dukakis!
5. When I was 7 I made and sold my own magazine about creatures I invented called Quimby's. They were little and round too!
6. I have four younger brothers and sisters. My youngest sister is only 9 and we call each other' big scum' and 'baby scum'! Meant in the kindest possible sense!
7. I'm addicted to that car advert on TV at the moment where they make a car out of cake. I love it - except for the fact it's advertising a car!
And now I'm going to tag...
You've probably all been tagged already but ah well, it's all in good spirits!
And just before I go, here's a photo of my new BIG packaging bags!
Hope everyone has a nice evening, I know I will. It's House tonight! Yay! Hugh Laurie! I love him. A LOT!